Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necromunda Campaign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Necromunda Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Necromunda Campaign   Necromunda Campaign EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Ok, I'm gonna start this thread as you guys are posting all over the place at the moment and you'll probably lose half the stuff you've said in a week or two...

Here's the http://www.yakromunda.com/index.php to that useful site Rich F found.

And the following is the debate from the Monday posts...

Ian - Page 97 under House Weapon lists, once roled for the number of rare items offerred you can chose to use each offer for ethier a common weapon not on the house list or a rare item. You must decided before rolling for the rare items. You can buy any number of house list weapons or common equipment items. I believe this is rule you are looking for. If i'm wrong i'm sure some one will correct me.

Rich H - When buying weapons you can do this. You can roll to see what rare trade you are offered using those rules. Or you can forgo that roll and buy 1 commom item not usually available to your gang. As far as im aware buying common items your gang has on its starting list effects neither and can be done at anytime under the assumption you probly know a guy down the pub and see him every night. You cant roll on the rare trade get crap then chose to buy the common item not normally available its one or the other.

Scott - I didn't realise that was the exact rule (we didn't have the updated sourcebook to hand). In that case, Rob needs to roll his D3 to see how many offers he has, as he may have 1-2 possible rare trades alongside the one non-gang common item I believe he wanted to buy. Of course, if it was a standard house weapon like a lasgun, he still has all his rolls.

Gents, the floor is yours...
Back to top Go down
https://hammernales.forumotion.co.uk
Eckian

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda Campaign   Necromunda Campaign EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:08 am

Is anyone else using alternative models or are other people using GW models?
Back to top Go down
Richard F

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda Campaign   Necromunda Campaign EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:26 am

I'll be kit bashing mine from GW models
Back to top Go down
Noveltyboy

Noveltyboy

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda Campaign   Necromunda Campaign EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Scott - I didn't realise that was the exact rule (we didn't have the updated sourcebook to hand). In that case, Rob needs to roll his D3 to see how many offers he has, as he may have 1-2 possible rare trades alongside the one non-gang common item I believe he wanted to buy. Of course, if it was a standard house weapon like a lasgun, he still has all his rolls.

Right you have misread I think. BERFORE making rare trade rolls you must decide if your going to just buy commons NOT on your list, in which case you can buy ONE. Example: After my first game I bought a ganger a massive axe, so I did not get to make rare trade rolls. Second game I bought a juve a club, again no rare trade rolls. Third game I made d3 rare trade rolls and only purchased some flak. During any of this or even before a game I could have purchased items from my own available items list. That part of it has no influence on the rare trade rules AT ALL.

Back to top Go down
http://thelifeandtimesofnoveltyboy.blogspot.co.uk/
Richard F

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda Campaign   Necromunda Campaign EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:33 am

As I've been reading rules to try and remember how to play.... Thought I'd add this:

It says you roll a D3 then add any modifiers to see how many chances you have to roll on rare trade. But, before you make any of these rare trade rolls you can chose to spend 1 roll on a common item not on your house list. I assume 1 roll = 1 item

So if you got "3" for example, then you could chose to roll once on the rare trade and then buy 2 common items. You just need to make the decision before you roll on the rare trade.

Rich - Not sure what gang your playing (if its Goliath then can ignore this), but if its not on your starting house weapon list then I thought you couldn't use a "massive weapon" unless you had the skill which lets you?

Your house items are always available to you and can be purchased freely with no impact to the above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda Campaign   Necromunda Campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Necromunda Campaign
Page 1 of 1