Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trips to warhammer world

Go down 
+2
Rylatt
Jamie Garrett
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:17 am

Right, decision made. As there are so many people playing we're going to stick with the 14th. U can sky plus the football and even stick it on the radio on the way home!
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update for the trip to warhammer as i'm not going to be back in the club until the 10th, which will be the tuesday before our trip to Warhammer World. If possible can everyone going look to make tuesday night on the 10th? I would like to confirm details for travel, and also get the two teams together, organising warlord traits, strategy cards, physic cards and who delpoys first/goes first etc... If we can confirm all of this then getting the game kicked of on the saturday illbe quicker and there is more likelyhood of getting the six rounds in that we want.
What we can also do it agree the points division thoughout the teams etc... Can i ask that everyone bring a written army list (or on Quartermaster etc...) so that there is no dispute abot what each squad/character has. Can we also stick to 'what you see is what you get' so we're not bouncing backwards and forwards between army lists.
With a game of this size we need to move as quickly as possible.
See you all on the 10th.
can everyone put thier mobile numbers and email addresses on here aswell so i can call/email you all with the details of the game (misson objectives, how to score points, the created/tailored mechanics of the game etc...) .
Back to top Go down
Eckian

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:11 am

Just a quick question will we be sticking with 6ed rule set? You have my number and my e-mail address is itank@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:06 am

At the moment I think so. I've got the book on order so I'll be reading whilst on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Paul "Wolfman" Brownmane

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:26 pm

I'm really sorry guys I'm going to have to bail out this time :-( money issues but will be sorted for next time. on plus side will even the sides up again. if you need or would like to borrow my imperial knight or any other model your more than welcome to. hope you all have a great time and I look forward to joining in with the next part of the story :-(
Back to top Go down
Alan J

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm afraid I'm going to have to be lame too and pull out of this trip (not that I'm calling Paul and Ron lame of course, I'd never do that). I've got a new job starting near Coventry in July so I need to start using weekends to find a place to live up there. Hopefully once I'm settled in I can still join you in the campaign as Warhammer Word isn't too far away Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam B

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi Jamie

I noticed that Alan has now pulled out. Given your reduced numbers do you still need my Necrons for your game? If so we will need to arrange how they are going to get to you as I was going to pass them to Alan to bring with him.

I will be at the club this week but cannot make next week due to work commitments.

Perhaps you could email me (adambuse@hotmail.com) to discuss or give me a call (I think Ginge has my number).
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Adam thanks for the offer however we're down to a few players so have no need for your necron army. Thanks anyway buddy!
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Guys - new date for the apoc game - being forced to shift to the 27th due to family commitments. Can we confirm if we're still available - Ron, Paul, Tim, Ian, Alan?
Back to top Go down
Alan J

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Alas, I am busy on the weekend of the 27th :-( One of these days I'll make it up there with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Paul "Wolfman" Brownmane

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:02 am

so am I now with just orks?
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:44 am

Your with me Paul, orks and GK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trips to warhammer world
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2