Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesday 14th April

Go down 
+2
Rylatt
spitfire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:28 pm

So, Rich H and Neill are challenging Scott at 40k... who else is attending and what are you bringing? I fancy some 40k too... any takers?
Back to top Go down
https://hammernales.forumotion.co.uk
spitfire

spitfire

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:23 pm

im back this week ian, ill give you a game
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Ginge i'll give you a game mate. how many points? super heavies?
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:42 pm

I'll be down this week for a game of 40k, any takers?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:58 am

Right, well Rob asked first so I'll take him on, unless that would mean Ron and Jamie getting sick of the sight of each other, in which case I could play Jamie and Ron could play Rob... but of course if there are others coming to add to the mix it won't matter. Shall we see who else throws their hat into the ring?
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 am

Fine by me. Smile
Back to top Go down
spitfire

spitfire

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:31 pm

how many points do you want to do Ian?
Back to top Go down
Jcking83

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:37 am

Im up for a game, Dystopian Wars or 40K - dont mind either way (well that is if I can once again borrow a Fleet for DW)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:20 am

I'll bring 2k, seems to be club standard.
Back to top Go down
Noveltyboy

Noveltyboy

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:17 am

I would like to get some d'wars in sometime soon but will have to be after we finish imperial assault in couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://thelifeandtimesofnoveltyboy.blogspot.co.uk/
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Guys,

I've been reading the rules for Inquisimunda and felt that it would be really good fun to get a story based campaign underway where we can play on a week by week basis.

I thought a great place to start would be for a an inquisitor (NPC) to be sent to a planet to route out some heretical behaviour. Each player would then play a team of inquisitor henchmen, with their gang leader being a member of the Inquisition retinue and the rest of the gang being hired guns of sorts.

As the story line pans out each 'gang' is tasked by the inquisitor to undertake differing tasks, ranging from routing out cultist cells to saving key members of the planets nobility and government from kidnapping through to routing out beasts which prowl the lower levels of the hive.

I thought this would be fun based on the success you guys seem to be having running your imperial assault campaign, and with the time scales on Tuesday nights now limited getting two games of Necromunda in would be easy.

The best thing about this is that we could 'go to town' with the gangs, and step away form the limitations of the outlined gangs. The opportunity to develop so really personal gangs with imperial guard deserters, ratlings, mercenaries, gang members, psykers, and others would be fun.

Is anyone interested in doing this (For me, i'd like to rest my 40K army at the moment as i'm focusing on the building of my Mechanicum army) so doing something like this is quick and easy. I'd be happy to play the Inquisitor and the 'bad guys' or we could get two people running the bad guys so we could have two tables running at the same time. I think I've got enough scenery for this.

I thought it would be interesting to be given your Gang Leaders and then you build a gang around them.

Thoughts?

Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuesday 14th April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 14th April   Tuesday 14th April Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 14th April
Page 1 of 1