Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesday 29th March

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:55 pm

With Ginge in Hopsital i thought i'd stick the next weeks club meet up so people can start to organise games. I'm playing my very broken ad Mech War Convocation against Rich's Deamons. Should be interesting. Who else is coming?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:40 am

Cheers Jamie. I have just been released but may be a few more weeks before I am up to making it down to the club again I'm afraid. I'll try to keep in touch though.
Back to top Go down
https://hammernales.forumotion.co.uk
Richard F

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:24 am

Jamie, I've come up with a list which could hopefully be a challenge (or go horribly wrong), but the issue is it would involve a lot of proxing models. (Most of the army...)

If your happy for me to do that, great. If not I'll come up with another list using what I have.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:47 am

Mate, the idea is to come up against some nasty lists, which i'm sure to do when i play in the tourney in May. As long as you know what you've got and it's relatively easy to work it out (like what i'm shooting at etc...) then i'm good with that.

I played a 2K list against the other Rich's Deamons and scrapped a win. Are happy to follow the competition missions for the game (get practice playing both maelstrom and the other missions at the same time)?

Looking forward to it.

Now to find a Tau player and some nids. Scott, you want a game in the next month or so?
Back to top Go down
Richard F

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:58 am

Cool.

Happy to do the missions you want to practice, so I'll leave that up to you.
Back to top Go down
Necrojim

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:12 am

Sorry probably the wrong place for this but is anybody still playing necromunda? Or tried the inquisimunda rules?
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi necrojim. We ran a necromunda campaign last year however a few of the people who took part moved out of the area. We have a few core players who are always interested in playing necromunda. I've taken a look at Inquimunda (or what ever it is called) and would be keen to explore it however have yet to read the rules thoroughly.

You interested in getting some kind of campaign up and running?
Back to top Go down
Necrojim

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:44 pm

Im tempted too yea. Im currently trying to get a complete set of the rules together. Im also trying to find a workable version of inquisimunda rules as it looks like it could be a good game as its pretty much necromunda but with more eqipment and options.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Keep me posted jim. I've sen a lot of chat on facebook about inquisimunda (https://yaktribe.org/community/threads/inquisimunda-resources.2579/) and have been pointed towards Yaktribe.
Might be worth looking into.
I'd be happy to look at playing Inquisimunda on a separate night to 40k or alternative Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
Necrojim

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:47 pm

You caught me out.. that where i first came accross the rules. Only issue im currently having is trying to get them all into one document. I was tempted to just print the lot and sort it all into one book that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuesday 29th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th March   Tuesday 29th March Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th March
Page 1 of 1