Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesday 5th July

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tuesday 5th July Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 5th July   Tuesday 5th July EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:05 am

So I've been asked to bring Star Wars Rebellion down again this week, so that's me, scott, rich A and possibly Neil busy with that one... who else is attending the last club meeting at the RAOB for a while?

Current plan, unless by some miracle I track down Dave and manage to work out a deal (not easy when he's avoiding me) is that next week instead of putting everything back in the shed at the end, we walk out the front door to the van I'll have hired, load that instead. I'll take it all back to my place and unload it the following morning. And from then on we shall meet at mine for one 6x4 table (alternating between 40k or two xwing) and a gaming table for boardgames. This might be broken up occasionally by visits to Jamies war room, as and when he can host, but we don't want to impose upon his hospitality too much. We shall rely a bit more on the forum to organise who is playing what in advance, but it at least buys us time to figure out our next move.
Back to top Go down
https://hammernales.forumotion.co.uk
Richard F

Tuesday 5th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th July   Tuesday 5th July EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:25 am

Meh, I'll be in hospital Crying or Very sad

Sucks I won't get to be there for what could be the "last night". Lets hope something gets worked out with Dave!
Back to top Go down
Jcking83

Tuesday 5th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th July   Tuesday 5th July EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:56 am

If Jamie is still up for it we could do our arranged 40k game?
Unless a 40k game on the last night when you want to get stuff packed away isn't a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

Tuesday 5th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th July   Tuesday 5th July EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:27 am

I'll try and make it down
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

Tuesday 5th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th July   Tuesday 5th July EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:09 am

Can't get out of babysitting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuesday 5th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th July   Tuesday 5th July Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 5th July
Page 1 of 1