Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stacking Invulnerable Saves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard A

Richard A

Stacking Invulnerable Saves Empty
PostSubject: Stacking Invulnerable Saves   Stacking Invulnerable Saves EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 am

I am sure this is a non-issue. More a wording thing.

If you give a Chaos Lord a Sigil (for a 4+ inv) and then a Mark of Tzeentch for a +1 inv then my thinking is that he gets a 3+ inv.

BUT the wording in mark of Tzeentch is .... if the model does not have an invulnerable save he gets a 6+.

Well, the Lord doesn't come out the box with an inv, so which do i apply first? The mark and then the sigil and end up with a 4+ (wasted points on MOTz). Or apply the sigil an then the mark for a 3+.

The rule for the mark is easy to apply for Termies, but when you are bolting on two invulnerable saves at the same time it gets a little wishy washy.

Sorry if this has been FAQ'd already.

Rich A.
Back to top Go down
Noveltyboy

Noveltyboy

Stacking Invulnerable Saves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacking Invulnerable Saves   Stacking Invulnerable Saves EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 am

you wrote your own answer "if the model DOES NOT have an invunerable save it gets a 6+"

well by buying him the sigil you get a 4+ so the first bit kicks in, you get +1 to your inv save for a 3+.

Back to top Go down
http://thelifeandtimesofnoveltyboy.blogspot.co.uk/

Stacking Invulnerable Saves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hammer N Ales :: Rules/Scenarios :: FAQ/Rules Queries-
Jump to: