Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Rulebook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul "Wolfman" Brownmane

Paul

Little Rulebook Empty
PostSubject: Little Rulebook   Little Rulebook EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 am

Hi

Could someone please help me does the little rulebook you get from dark vengence have the special rules in it i.e fearless, infiltrate, etc? If someone could help asap I'd be most grateful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard F

Little Rulebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Rulebook   Little Rulebook EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:24 am

As far as I know it does mate.

The part thats missing is all the colour sections and fluff that you get with the big book
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Little Rulebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Rulebook   Little Rulebook EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

The universal special rules are in there for sure. As Rich said, the fluff and color pictures are missed out. Rules wise they miss out some *optional* scenarios and battlefield conditions that are quite cool, but for playing a regular game it's got all you need.
Back to top Go down
https://hammernales.forumotion.co.uk
Paul "Wolfman" Brownmane

Paul

Little Rulebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Rulebook   Little Rulebook EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm

thanks rich and ian, bought one off ebay with the dark vengence how to play book, templates, dice and rulers. was just checking that bit wasn't part of the extras in the big rulebook. cheers for your help, see you monday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Rulebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Rulebook   Little Rulebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Rulebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hammer N Ales :: What's New? :: News-
Jump to: