Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Innocence?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Innocence? Empty
PostSubject: Innocence?   Innocence? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Don't know if any of you have seen the latest rumours, But GW apparently plan to release another boxed game this year, under the title "Innocence" So far the rumours are a 40k themed skirmish board game. I will of course watch with interest and keep you updated. However, would people potentially be interested in picking up a club copy? We got Dreadfleet, we did have SpaceHulk though that went walkies years back... what are peoples thoughts on picking up the latest GW offering?

Personally, I'm always up for having more options at the club to break things up with from time to time... on the flip side me and Rich H STILL haven't finished our Dreadfleet campaign Razz 

While I'd like more details before I truly commit, I get the feeling this will be one of those situations where if the game is good, it'll sell quick, meaning if we want a copy we may have to buy it when it drops and hope it's worth our interest... and if it turns out not to be try to sell it on ebay once GW stops making it.

Anyone else with any thoughts on the matter?
Back to top Go down
https://hammernales.forumotion.co.uk
Noveltyboy

Noveltyboy

Innocence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence?   Innocence? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm all for new stuff even though I hate change. we should really finish that eh. how about next Monday (one after 30th) we keep it free for that. maybe the game has forgotten how much it hates me
Back to top Go down
http://thelifeandtimesofnoveltyboy.blogspot.co.uk/
spitfire

spitfire

Innocence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence?   Innocence? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:31 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innocence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence?   Innocence? Empty

Back to top Go down