Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trips to warhammer world

Go down 
+2
Rylatt
Jamie Garrett
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

Trips to warhammer world Empty
PostSubject: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Guys, after last weekend brilliant game on j''migan bridge where the loyalist alliance of imperial fists and elder dislodged the voles heretics from j'migan bridge, I'm keen to organise the next trip.
I'd like to throw out the Saturday, 7th of June. Let me know interest and I'll see how many tables we need to book. I'm already booking fort pain.
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

It's on the Callander, confirmation to follow later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Change of plan. Now shifted to the 14th due to table bookings. Have booked fort pain which is a good size for 4/6 players. Any more than that and ill book more tables. Earlier we book, the better our tables
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 pm

No problem with the date change
Back to top Go down
Alan J

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:45 am

Would this be for an apoc game or just regular 40K?
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:41 am

The big game would be apoc however if u just wanted to play a normal game there are plenty of really nice smaller tables too book too.
Back to top Go down
Alan J

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:07 am

I'd be up for playing apoc, I just haven't played it yet so might need someone to give me a run down on the rules first Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 am

Well after a conversation last night it looks like six of us going up. Teams will be (if everyone's maybes turn initial definate yes) space marine force - Jamie, Alan and Paul against Ork horde plus allies - Ron, Tom and Ian.
Playing on fort pain I thought it would be good fun for a soacemarinw assault on fort pain, looking to take it back for the imperium!
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:39 pm

I may have a seventh player who runs chaos marines. Fits in with the theme of the game nicely.
I've also booked a second table (zone mortalis) which represents catacombs below fort pain. A two table battle with a real objective. Send me your email addresses and I'll email over the mission brief (written yesterday - that's what holiday is for eh!)
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 am

http://jamieagarrett.wix.com/almera-campaign

My god i have too much time on my hands As usual i've gone to geeky and got carreid away with the strony line so much i've built a very simple blog website which means i can document each adn every game within the campaign.
Take a look and let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Alan J

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Time well spent I'd say mate!
Back to top Go down
Alan J

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:24 pm

I'm a definite now, got the Friday before booked off from work so am flexible if people are travelling up on the Friday.

Would it be possible to borrow a copy of the Apoc rule book from someone so I know what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Eckian

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:21 am

You can borrow mine.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Guys, as we've gained an 8th player I've had to amend the points slightly. The teams are as follows:
Traitor legions - Ron: Orks and grey knights. Tim: Orks. : Paul Bradley: chaos. Kerry Mitchell: necrons.
Allies imperials - me: imperial fists. Alan: Impeiral fists. Paul: space wolves and Ian Impeiral guard.

Points allocation has been simplified:

Ron 6k - Tim 6k - Paul Bradley 6k - Kerry 5k - battlements 1k.
Allies all 6k.

Simple. Alan, can't remember your mates name however I was aware we were chatting about this game and I'm not sure if he's been invited? Obviously the invite is these if he want at o come. On top of that could you ask him if we. Old borrow his necrons. Kerry's only just started collecting so she is quite short of an apoc sized army. Can poeple let me know ASAP if they are not going to be a ble to make the point allocations as we can do a bit of re jigging.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Also guys can we confirms how is driving up the night before? We need to sort out cars for the journey up. I would like to suggest that we pool the petrol costs so that everyone is paying the same? I'll be driving up on the Saturday morning, early and already have two spaces taken, so could take one more.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Ron, Paul and Alan, are u guys still looking to go up on Friday night? If so that leaves Tim, Ian myself and my two mates. Tim, are u ok driving up with Ian? We can go up by convoy if you like?
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:59 am

Back to top Go down
Alan J

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Eckian wrote:
You can borrow mine.

Cheers mate Smile

I'll have a chat with my friend Adam about the Necrons, but I'm not sure if he can make it up to play himself. We will both be down tonight so we he can let you know.
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:55 am

Unfortunately I'm inable to Make it on this occasion
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:29 am

Ron! NNNNOOOOOO!!!!
C
Back to top Go down
Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:37 am

To be honest I'm gutted but can't let the kids down, I go camping with them every year on Father's Day weekend with a group of people and it's been a long standing tradition now. It's my fault I didn't realise the clash of dates. The other half had been dreding telling me from the last time.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:03 pm

With Ron out, does anyone know of anyone else who would like to play. We had a nicely balanced 8 but with the that down to seven I may have to politely ask Ian to turn coat (again) and work with the xenos scum as heretics otherwise were going to have seriously unbalanced game.
Back to top Go down
Paul "Wolfman" Brownmane

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:09 am

well I think you should change the date to the week after cause England kick off the world cup against Italy on the 14th!
Back to top Go down
Jamie Garrett

Jamie Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:16 am

Really!!!!! Shoot, that maybe a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trips to warhammer world   Trips to warhammer world Empty

Back to top Go down

Trips to warhammer world
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next