Hammer N Ales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammer N Ales Portsmouth is a wargaming group based in Portsmouth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Navy Query deffinatly not news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spitfire

spitfire

Imperial Navy Query  deffinatly not news Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Navy Query deffinatly not news   Imperial Navy Query  deffinatly not news EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi guys, deffinatly not news!

Before I set off on the project I wanted to seek opinion first. I'd like to use 1 or 2 dakkajets and make the into a lightning and avenger. I will deork them but as my scratchbuildings skills are low the general shape and overall look will be the same, but it will look very imperial navy when Im finnished.

Just wanted to make sure people would be happy with this and allow them in game. My thinking is they will look like the american sabre!

cheers

Rob
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Navy Query deffinatly not news   Imperial Navy Query  deffinatly not news EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 pm

The lightning is not a problem. I'll have to build the Avenger and let you know if it's supposed to be bigger than a lightning Razz

If you're using the same base model for both, you're gonna have to distinguish the two - quite apart from looking Imperial instead of Orky, we'll need to be able to tell whether it's your lightning or your Avenger at a glance. Luckily the dakkajet box let's you alter the wings and the tail a bit, so you've got some play available even without converting. But just something to consider.
Back to top Go down
https://hammernales.forumotion.co.uk
spitfire

spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Navy Query deffinatly not news   Imperial Navy Query  deffinatly not news EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm

yep there will deffinatly be a difference in the two wing wise and also avenger will have rear gunner but plenty of changes between the two to tell the diffence.

but they will be a little way off anyway due to finance! as there is lods i need and with w.o.c coming as well my wallet will be empty
Back to top Go down
spitfire

spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Navy Query deffinatly not news   Imperial Navy Query  deffinatly not news EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

in fact its a thunderbolt and an avenger I would be looking to do ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Navy Query deffinatly not news   Imperial Navy Query  deffinatly not news Empty

Back to top Go down

Imperial Navy Query deffinatly not news
Page 1 of 1